Milky Way (aka GEO Xtra Lavender) Green Lens Review


So this will be one of my first and many to come of the lens reviews.
This specific pair of lens were bought from Eyecandylens.com
which in my opinion is VERY reasonably priced!

What I really liked so much about this 'Flower' series is the fact that
they are not a problem to put in my eye, nor do they bother me.
I have gone a good 8-10 hours with these on and not felt a thing.
The enlargment is to die for!
I love how wide and beautifully colored my eyes look when I wear
these. Many people notice me a bit more because of the 'Doll' effect of the lens.
They are a 15 mm with 16 mm effect added on so it's like a larger size without the hassle.
I could not find any problems with them such as the designing, I loved ever aspect about them, especially the black ring, it blends in beautifully to the iris and looks very natural on the eyes.

My ratings for these would be:
Enlargement: 9/10
Colour/pattern: 8/10
Comfort: 10/10
Overall: 8/10


I hope you decide on purchasing one of these lens from the 'Flower' Series!
They are overall more comfortable than anything else.

Thank you for reading. :3


1 Comments

  1. Haha I got your email from the contact form! Which district are you in at the moment ?

    xx

    flo
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete