Weight Loss Plan, And The 'Gyaru Tag'

Today has possibly been a very inspiring day for me and lemme tell you EXACTLY why!
So, About 2 or 3 days ago I realized how most of my life, I've been 4'11'' but I ALWAYS felt as if I am very over-weight for my size. I wear size 3-5 jeans and I weigh 44 kg. But I have slowly began to feel very subconscious about myself! When I see all the latest Gyaru magazine scans, and even girls walking the beach with their nice shapes, it makes me super jealous. So I've taken liberty of starting to take the 'SlimQuick' Diet pill. My husband and I did knock heads about it repeatedly, I knew he wouldn't approve but I had felt so ugly about myself, That I did what any girl would do, I bought some.
I really feel jealous, I want to be a goal weight of 39-40 kg if possible. Damn, this is going to take SO much effort.
I fucking LOVE eating, exercise not so much. Fuck my life. I'm SO not ready for this! I swear. I think I'll collapse doing this! So, I've started small, very small. Every morning I eat a small bowl of regular/fruit oatmeal and a bottle of water with my 1st diet pill of the day. Then, I make sure to drink about 2-6 bottles of water throughout the day, around lunch time I take the 2nd pill and eat salad with it. Usually a delicious chicken strips salad with honey mustard since I'm not a huge fan of freaking salads. Fuck healthy eating, this shit sucks. I won't lie, eating at Subway is pretty good since I do work there. I get a veggie sub on flatbread with spinach, tomato, onions, banana peppers, green peppers and some olives . Then I top it with a little Sweet Onion sauce and toast it. The best tasting thing ever! 

Magical Diet Tips : Get Active, Biotch~

So, I have found a few tips that can be very helpful to not only old but NEW generation Gyaru like myself. I know I'm not the only one who has a slight weight issue and would like to feel a few kg lighter!
The first tip is that, even if you feel a little "Chubby" then instead of sitting around reading about gals being bashed on stupid G_S, get that fat ass up! Ahahaha, I know it sounds very mean. But do that shit, really?! Get up, get active as hell. Put on your Gal make up, and go for a jog even if it's down the block, you never know what you'll find. Hell, go shopping. If you keep yourself active and eat little meals or even healthy little portions of food, you will drop weight pretty quickly. Aren't I one to speak? I'm probably pretty damn lazy, I don't even like to go shopping that much without my friends. >>; So lazy. SO lazy.

Magical Diet Tips : Let's Eat Healthy, Ne?

Yes, The part I Dread talking about, Eating healthy. This is probably hard for some gals who are like myself, and would rather be curled up cat napping on the bed and nibbling some popcorn instead of fucking chewing celery sticks. FUCK THAT SHIT MAN. But, You know, anything to be healthy, I suppose I should say.
If you have a poster or picture of your idol, hang that shit up on your wall, get yourself jealous and motivated! Look at that beautiful, thin bitch and be like "OH HELL NAW! GOTTA GET SKINNY!" Or something, the main thing of this 'Diet' is to BE skinny, to GET thin. You don't just wake up and be 50 lbs lighter. WTF, As cool as that sounds, it doesn't work that way hun. Get up, Have a snack even if you don't wanna. I see you bitch, put down that kit kat. And pick up some Peanut butter and Celery, Some grapes, ANYTHING light to snack on. I am not saying, "GOTTA STARVE! *Vomit*" No. I'm telling you, you need to eat small, portion it all out, have healthy snacks that do not ADD to the fats you probably already posess. Hell,  I know my thunder thighs tell me to put down the Snickers. >>; All the time. Anyway, My alternative to things I usually love is I slowly transition myself from eating traditional fast foods of America to nice home cooking from my mother and myself. I grew up around asian cuisine, Soba Noodles, Sukiyaki, Natto, Indian gobi parathas. If you're like me, eat some spicy foods, not only does it taste good but it sure can help  you drop a few pounds ;P


Magical Diet Tip: Last One :Don't Lose Motivation, Damn it!
If you are anything like me, constantly remind yourself WHY you took this decision, why you are on a diet. What you are striving to accomplish! I know I was a quitter by like the 2nd day, but I woke up and shook it off, Only got tougher on myself. I am serious, this is what I want. You gotta tell yourself that constantly, That you wanted this so you need to stick it out! I have a good bit of pounds to shed. So, I will keep up with this Diet and make sure to post things day by day!

'The Gyaru Tag'


This game has to be possibly one of the most fun I've played. And I decided to use it as my comeback to Youtube. After being gone so long, I finally returned with a video.
Here it is~




0 Comments