とてもつてきでした~

わたし の かみのけ は みじかん!
Yo everyone!
It's Yumi~ And yes, if you read hiragana, you know, my hair has now been cut.
T__T I cut my hair. I'm really happy about it, but at the same time I really miss my old hairstyle.
I miss it a lot because it symbolized me to have had it long.
But the asian mullet is a nice change of pace, in my own opinion~
Anyway. Enough talk, I'll get straight to the pictures!
Back in 2009, this was my hairstyle. Mind my fiance, lol he got a haircut. <3

 In 2010 this was the hairstyle, when I hung with a certain crew of kids. >>;

My natural hair, 


This is my current haircut now, layers, with long length to the bottom. >>; Although, I got the bottom cut pretty short too. I guess, I was tired of long hair so, when I want the feeling, I have extensions to put on ^^.

Another shot, my bangs have stayed blonde/brown from all the coloring done to it, so I decided to leave it that way for now.

わたし の はふ ともだち、 ろろ <3
(My half-asian friend Lolo.. LOL Good times with her. )

This is one of my favorite pictures, it captures our odd moments, we always make opposite faces!

The Muppets came out, And I wanted a picture with Mrs. Piggy.


>>; Sorry, Still cleaning my messy room, but the extensions I own are about 27-30" so they are pretty long, I usually wear it only for back part of my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Alright! So you've seen my extensions, what do you think about my hair now? I am in love with it, and possibly getting it colored soon. I want it similar to PALTY's Juicy Peach color or Liese's Sweet Pink! I kinda wish I'd have let my hair grow out, I could have worn it like my idol KRYSTAL KAY. <3 She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Anyway, That's all for now lovelies. Thanks for checking in with me!
-由美 りい

0 Comments