ギャル けい & Wedding News!

Hey everyone!!
 Sorry I am always lagging behind in posts and junk!
So, here's more pic-spam. ;P
 Only  10 more days until I am married!
Oh that's right! I didn't inform you all, but I'm going to finally be wed to my military baby. <3
I hate that he's getting deployed March 3rd, but at least he'll be back faster than I will know!
Onwards with the pictures!
 A visit to my grandparents' place
 They had cherry cheesecake >>; Ewww.
 My make for the next day was kinda simple, very toned down.


 Without my hoodie part on. T_T
Hanging out with my 2 close friends~

 I dyed my hair a more toned up brown, I love the way it looks!
 My hair, regularly styled this way
 LOVE Those boots of mines. ^^ Fur is adorable during winter times.
 This was my professional headshot.

 Another day of my make, with curly hair~
 Trying on clothes with my fwiend, Ellie.
 I love the extensions. ^^
Ech, I made a retarded looking face and hid it with the camera.
 Best picture of the day.
 I chose a red sweater dress!
 Very goregous <3

Well, As you guys can see, I had an eventful couple of days~ I really do not do much other than study for my terms tests coming, anticipate winter break happening on Tuesday, And hang out with my friends! I totally love bonding and getting to know people more. It just, kinda makes for a great life experience. Wow, only 8 more days. For everyone who is new, I have been engaged since May of 2010. I am going to be married on the 23rd of December which is only a week or so away! SO Excited! I even will post this picture of my wedding dress!


I think the reason I chose this is because I am only 4'11, So it really accommodates to my height, and doesn't make me appear overly short. I won't be wearing those boots though. >>; I just wore those to try the dress on, I swear. But yeah, I also love that it's strapless, less strain on my body! This will be an exciting week indeed. So, I get out of school on the 20th, and on the 21st I drive to Charlotte, NC To visit my grandparents and pick my soon-to-be husband from the airport! Life is good.

EAT FRESH >:D Thought I'd let you guys see an old photo of me at my job~
Anyway, that's all for now chick-a-dees~





1 Comments