Awesome Weight Loss + New Hair Color!

'Ello lovely people!
Today I decided I'd talk about my recent accomplishment as well as my new hair color and the disaster I went through to get it.
Well, First off .I have barely lost 1 kg which sucks. I am properly dieting by taking 1 pill in the morning with oatmeal. And then In the afternoon I eat one salad with a bit of Honey mustard, or sometimes I just have a bowl of plain white rice with mushrooms and broccoli cooked in soy. Around this time I take another pill so it's a total of about 2 pills the first week, This week however I will be doubling up and taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
Now, For exercise, I usually do about 10-30 Crunches/Sit-ups, 20 Push-ups, 20 Lateral Lunges. And I do about 20 minutes of yoga in the morning. I mean, to be honest I cannot say if I really have such an idealistic weight loss goal. Who the hell wants to go from being like 48 kg to 39-40 kg? That is drastic. And being 4'11'' makes this a dangerous type of weight to get to .It requires harsh training on my body. I am so used to eating like 4 meals a day. Dropping down to 2 with about 7 bottles of water a day has been very stressing for me.
I am not gonna lie, I actually broke diet about twice so far. And only punished myself with extra work out session time. I think it's safe to say that I am going to even start running if that is a possible answer for me. I will go jogging for about 10-30 minutes daily prior to coming back for the other tid-bits of working out. 
This is serious to me. I know my husband and a lot of my friends say I shouldn't WANT to lose weight and I'm SKINNY already. It doesn't mean their words are too easy for my head to sink into. I mean, I may be 'curvy' or whatever but I want slimmer arms, I want slimmer thighs! I wouldn't mind a tiny gap between them. Just, To tone them or just not have them touching would make me feel so much better about myself.
I do like certain aspects of my body like my breasts, I really dislike having a bottom though. I would rather be purchasing size 1 pants instead of size 3-5. >>;
Just sayin'.
But anyway, Moving on.

New Hair!!
So, I decided to go with 2-tone hairstyle and I basically got the bottom layer of my head bleached and then put a copper tone.
Here are some pic spam.










2 Comments

  1. awww don't feel that way about yourself Yumi chan! you're so beautiful the way you are! I don't see anything wrong with your weight, even though I understand the wanting to be toned. Instead of dieting, maybe you should just do excersizes that will tone your arms and legs? and if you really wanna lose just a few pounds(I really don't think you need it)may I suggest a new diet for you? the thought of you on pills makes me uneasy, even the "safe" ones can be bad :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Feel free to offer any advice and a diet plan even. I won't mind Jessica. ^__^ I just find myself feeling so depressed about the way I look since I see so many Gyaru who are super thin, I just want to be thin too.

      Delete