Liebster Award!!

Oh, Hello there everyone~! 
I'm happy to announce I was nominated for this by Jess and I quite frankly feel a little embarassed for these questions.

Alrighty, So here we go, Let us get ready for this epic tale of My Li-Nahh, just messing. Let's get started.~

Rules:
  • You must post 11 facts about yourself.
  • You must answer 11 questions from whoever nominated you.
  • Choose 11 bloggers that you would like to nominate.
  • Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
  • Let them know they are nominated!!
  • No tag backs 


11 Facts About Me

-I am 17 years old AND married to a 20 year old US Army soldier.

- I am mixed with Asian/Pacific Islander and African American.

-I have a very odd sense of taste (Says a majority of my friends and family) simply because I do enjoy mixing my foods or making dishes that are unheard of to feed myself and my husband.

- I love reading Gal blogs and magazines.

-My favorite bubble tea is Honeydew.

-I work out about 6 hours every week.

-I own a 7 month old kitten named Kuma.

-I am very eccentric and....prone to random outbursts.

-My favorite colors  range from Lavender or usually pastel shades of Purple or pink.

-I love trying new foods and new cultural dishes no matter where I go.

-I'm stubborn and not easily pushed off my beliefs.

*Ahem* So, now I will answer the questions given to me by Jess.

Jess's Questions

Q:What is your favorite movie?
A: My favorite movie is 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' 

Q: What is your favorite scene from that movie?
A: Hmmm, My favorite scene was when Kajol and Rahul met up at Shimla camp again after about 9 years of not seeing each other and their romance came back. 

Q:Do you like comic books or manga or neither? Fav. comic/manga?
A: I do like Comic books and Manga, My favorite Manga is ハピマリ (Happy Marriage)
Q:What is something or someone that makes you angry?
A: Something that makes me upset is racism and sexism. I hate when a man tells me he cannot wash his own dish because he is a male. That has nothing to do with being clean. And I really dislike when a person is judged and stereotyped over their skin color or ethnicity. That is one of the biggest irritations I have ever had in my entire life.

Q:Favorite Candy?
A: I love Hershey's Chocolate with Almonds.

Q:What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?
A: Hm, To kiss their ass. That has to be one of the most hilarious things to hear from a 2 year old.

Q:What were you for Halloween?
A: I was myself, Because I didn't feel alright to celebrate this year without my husband.

Q:If you could go on a date with your crush, what would you do on your date?
A: Hrmmm, If I could go on a date with my crush (Who is also my husband ;D ) I would want us to go for a nice romantic dinner at Olive Garden followed by a nice long walk on the beach with hand holding and chaste kisses all over. And plenty of photo taking.~
Q:What is your dream job?
A: My dream job is to be a pop singer, I mean who wouldn't want such a job. To be a public figure and inspiration to young girls and women all over the world? I'd love that.
Q:What are five things you can't live without?
A: My five things would be.... My iPod, Cell phone, Car, Debit card, and my Husband.

Q:Do you play any instruments? If not, what instrument would you like to play?
A: I play the Flute, I've played guitar, piano, trumpet, and saxophone.~
Q:Cats or Dogs?
A: Ughhh, This one is very hard. I actually do like dogs but I think I much prefer cats since they are more independent animals than most dogs I've ever had. 

My nominees :


2 Comments

  1. thank you for answering my questions~ and I don't think there was anything to be embarrassed about :P you are awesome and adorable haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I felt embarassed because I just come off as strange to a manjority of people I meet. Thank you for nominating me. <3

      Delete