Only 2 More Weeks

Hello lovelies~
So, Today I just want to announce that in about 2 weeks or less, I'll be taking another flight to Washington, Tacoma to enjoy some time with my hubby who is coming home from Afganistan. I'm super excited! Honestly, Kinda uncertain of if I'll get to take any pictures at all just because of his plans for the two of us.


I'm too sure that a lot of the time I'm there, this will be happening. Also, we have to get settled at our apartment, get a car and that stuff. I am depressed but happy in the same, going to be not only moving but moving to the other end of the United States. Away from my family, basically. Only to be with my hubs. That's a definite goodness, in my eyes. I am feeling mixed up inside. Washington is freezing. So freezing. Ughhh. On top of that one of my favorite pairs of circle lens just ripped so I am going to try to get another pair, Hopefully I'll also do reviews on the 2 pairs I have at this moment. So, look forward to those. Also I should have a video posted up later on. 
Alright.~


0 Comments