OOTD


It was pretty cold yesterday and today so I spruced up my wardrobe with black pattern leggings, fur top boots, and a very stylish sleeveless pink polka dot chiffon top. This outfit was pretty cute in my opinion and it was actually very comfy, asides from the leggings slipping down every so often.


I got to run into my friend Lingyan and Linda today. Ling and I planned to wear opposites yesterday, Her black polka skirt to my Blue one. And her blue top to my black. We also curled our hair and wore make up, Linda not so much in on it but still very stylish with her scarf. 











Bottom line, it's cold as hell!

But, I'm happy my friends and I can still look cute and be comfy at the same time. It was an awesome day for me, only some more months until we get to see my husband again. I'm really happy, I really am. That's all for the moment.

1 Comments

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster award~
    here is my post with the questions:
    http://4everjess.blogspot.com/2012/11/sorry-i-have-been-gone-for-so-long.html

    I can't wait to see your post :D

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete