New Years Resolution // Happy New Years!!

Happy New Years to everyone. I hope everyone had a great 2012. I won't lie about how shitty mines was but altogether I am glad my husband is back home, I made new friends and discarded old ones. To be quite honest, not every 'friend' I had was a good one. Plenty only wanted to get with me in my time of weakness with my husband. That's fine. Cause I understand how shallow the friendship seemed when my husband came back. That's all fine and well with me. Didn't have to be my friend in the first place, get over yourself. If you can't be happy for me and not try to fight me over everything, why are you bothering? LOL whatever yo.

ANYWAY. Welcome 2013. Out with the bullshit, in with the good shit.
This year will be the possible best of my life so I am hoping. I want to enjoy every moment with my new friends, improve my Gyaru style, enjoy and work towards bigger and better things with my Husband who actually loves me and cares for me despite his dysfunctional ways. He's always going to be the man I'm in love with and will be in love with.
Anywho, here's some photo spam for this year. <3



















So, Happy New Years. <3

0 Comments