One Year Wedding Anniversary

Today was awesome for me. And I will finally get to upload all my posts that I've been meaning to put up. Today is my one year wedding anniversary with my dearest hubby.  Though things have been rough and shitty , there were amazing times and what better place to be than home in SC to celebrate it along with Christmas? No better way, yo. Look at the photos and stuff from today!



So...I did make gifs of my husband, and he did not much appericiate them though I was laughing my ass off at the dinner table whilst showing him. My favorite one is of him sipping his Redbull drink. He's too adorable. I can't believe it's been a whole year that we've been married. Feels like we've overcome so much together and honestly...I'm pretty excited about where our future will lead us. I love him with my whole heart and I never want him to go. Also, I'm glad he is finally a bit more comfortable with me being into the whole Gyaru style and what not. Makes everything much easier. That's all for now.  Thank you for reading and more posts should be coming up soon.

1 Comments