Weight Loss? Washington Gyaru Meet! [TL;DR post]


Alright, Hey everyone. Let's get this on a roll ey? So I am just forewarning, this post will be a bit pic heavy also very..wordy!

1. Gyaru Meet-Up


Ommmmaaannn, I've been so so so lazy! I'm sorry everyone~ I have a lot to talk about~ Alright, so lemme start by saying Sorrrryyy sorry! I haven't been busy and I'm not even going to bother lying, I've just been feeling unmotivated about what I should post and talk about because I don't want anyone to lose interest. I don't feel super gal sometimes. I feel so average and plain looking, it annoys me. I don't have long hair so I can't do stuff I used to like all the hair curling and stuff ( don't get me wrong, it's hard to curl my hair when it's so short!)


But I am trying to find nice hair styles for my hair. As of late, I'm in love with Nana Suzuki. She's one of my new inspo. I love her figure, her hair and make up style, as well as. Well, Her! she's got great sense of style and her make up isn't too dramatic but not plain either. Also, I've taken a big liking to Tsuyome make too. I really like Mana Izumi's make too. <3  I think it'd be a great experiment,Well, more like something good for me to try out once my lashes arrive. Oh, Yeah!

I ordered a pair of Diamond lash for once~ I ordered tops and bottoms, but so far only the bottom lashes have arrived in the mail. I am also awaiting a pair of circle lens I bought. These were a pair I wore a majority of last year and it's in a lot of my photos.

They are Mimi Browns. <3 Oh how I love them, natural looking but gives the eyes a nice enlargement. I should be getting these soon and then I'll do a review on them. Along with the diamond lash once the top pair also comes. I'm looking forward to doing reviews actually. It feels as though it will be my first time. Ah~

Moving on, There was a gal meet, or something similar. I met a girl named Jenny via blogspot about a year ago.


Who also resides near me and we got in contact and decided to meet up. So Sunday, we met and went to Seattle, it was a bit weird though since we went on Sunday so a lot of things closed a bit early. Also, my husband tagged along. These are a few photos I took while we were all hanging out..

So, asides from this photo I'm not sure if she -wanted- me to take photos of her so I blurred out her face. Ah, yeah. Don't wanna be rude to a fellow Gyaru that I would enjoy spending more time with and possibly having more meets, right? ✖㉨✖




これは本とに追いしです。(。♥㉨♥。)


So we roamed around Uwajimaya and the bookstore connected with it before finally deciding to go eat some Pho! That had to be like one of the best bowls I had. That or I was just starving because I usually don't eat a full bowl at all.

Next up! We went to a boba tea/smoothie/slushie like drink place right across Uwajimaya which was actually VERY tasty. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did!





Left is mines, Honeydew melon with mango jelly and on the right was Jenny's, she got a Strawberry with the tapioca bubbles. I had to not get those because Ken doesn't like them. 

ლ(T㉨Tლ) He had to share with me! It was too good to share!



Also, On another note. I thought Jenny looked absolutely adorable! ;A; I wish I was as cute as her!







So, I saw it and I had to have it. I remember watching plenty of videos of people making these, along with Xiaxue and I was completely in awe. I've always wanted to try one of these. So I will be making a review on this in the next post most likely. 








2. Weight Loss

Alriiight Alrighhhht! This one has been bugging me the longest time now! Ever since I moved here to WA, I've gained a lot of weight. Well, noticed only by me it seems. I used to way about 100.5 lb but ever since I moved in with the hubby, I gained what's known as 'newlywed weight' and I honestly am ready to lose it. I never felt so unattractively fat before.  ಥ㉨ಥ 

 The solution is simple. Very simple. Lately, We hit the gym and that's really been helping me out. I am looking forward to dropping down to the size I used to be. I am working out a lot lately and it's a good feeling ,coming home with the hubby covered in sweat and seeing the results as soon as 2 days later. The two places I want to slim down the most on my body are my thighs and stomach. I -really- want to be thinner. So I'm going to keep working on my weight loss journey, hopefully I'll get where I want before Summer. 

(Hope you managed to read it all! Sorry it was so long~)



1 Comments

  1. Hiya! I messaged Jenny earlier today but I stumbled on to ur blog as well! I can't believe there's a gal circle in Washington and I missed a meetup! ( T ^ T ) drop me a line if you guys plan on another meetup cuz I'm in!

    ReplyDelete