★Gal Meet ★

Alriight, On a positive note! I remember I got to be gifted with the presence of a fellow blogger who is also into Gyaru style and make.
I think I mentioned our last meeting but I didn't take many photos. So, without further adieu, I shall tell you of this amazing meet I had with Jenny.


Tell me that's not gorgeous~ She is always so pretty and well dressed! I love her style and her amazing hair color! We met about a month ago and each time we hang out I always enjoy her company. She is so much fun to hang out with.
We ended up going to  Forever 21, American Apparel, Game Works, Uwajimaya, Daiso and Pike Place Market, Which was a lot of fun~! I didn't take many photos of the places since I was shopping so much.


I saw this cool little playground thing for kids and took a photo because...It looked super cool!




Aha I had a bad angle when I took this. He's too tall!!


Jen got the delicious Pineapple boba while I got my usual Honeydew melon with mango jelly.


Lol ugh this angle made my arm look huge for some reason!



This place was amazing, this was where we got out boba tea from. May I just say how delicious it smelled!


Aha I caught Jen off guard. I still think she's pretty from all angles. <3



Same with the hubs. LOL He looked so off guard!



Jen taking a photo of me taking a photo of her

My loving baby looking at me with the cam.

I saw these dogs and I just really wanted to take a photo of them


Also these blue trees looked amazing so I had to snap this photo.~




While we were in the Pike Market there was this guy who was doing hula hoops and balancing a guitar on his chin while playing one. He sure was one of the most talented people I've seen! that had to be skill~! He even had on anklets which he was shaking his feet so it was making lots of noise.



And this couple had a beautiful Shiba Inu! Look at that tail! I totally want a cute little puppy like this when I'm a bit older and I have a nice house with lots more space.


And, I also took a photo of the purikura booth that no longer works. Of course I baww'd a lot while wondering what was wrong and if I could do anything to fix it.



So after we couldn't use the purikura, we talked to the manager and he told us that a part from Japan wasn't coming through US customs and so I decided to talk further to the manager about the love of Purikura as a great experience here and how much we need it since there are only about 8 in the entire United States! He told me if we can get enough people to email the corporate office ( Right here please ) then we have a chance to get the part in and fixed so that the purikura can be functional again. Also, I believe if we can manage to fix this one, then perhaps we could be able to finally get more imported out to US! How great would that be!?!

Welp, So after that we went to play games to heighten our spirits like Taiko and this one DJ mixing table game which was actually really fun, just super difficult.

Taiko with Jen was the bomb~! I enjoyed it immensely even though I was super sucking at it.

Lol don't mind the odd angle ;A:


And, Now you can see our height difference. :3 I;m actually preeeeetty short when standing next to just about anyone.

Here's a little vid I took of the man who was playing 2 guitars, and doing about 3-4 hula hoops? He was pretty amazing, in my opinion.


After all the fun we all tried to decide where to eat and finally we decided on going to the Sushiland which was actually really delicious. I don't much care for raw fish nor seafood really but going here really brightened my tastes and outlook on eating sushi!




Aha! That was how many plates Jen and her date had/


Ohhhh. That was so mouthwatering. I can't even forget the taste of it on my tongue. I'm hungry all over again. 




I don't even know what this was. lol I was spazzing out laughing I believe and my husband took a photo of us.



And finally, a vid od Jen playing the DJ Mix table game. I love hanging out with Jenny from the block. (lol best nick name ever) because..She is just amazingly fun to be around. Getting to know her is also very awesome, because we always have so much in common that we can talk about and when I'm around her it doesn't feel like she's judgmental at all.

Thank you all for reading! I  am  really hoping our purikura machine gets repaired soon, I'll be so sad if it gets junked!  Please help us out by emailing!  

3 Comments