└(★o★)┐ Kawaii Girls Event ┌(★o☆)┘

(Pic Heavy!!)


Hello there lovely readers!!! I have an exciting thing to talk about today.


That's right. The Kawaii Girls party event! So, yesterday I got to drive to Seattle with the gloriously fun Jennifer and we met up with Danyy for the first time. What an amazingly friendly and cool gal. I really enjoyed it although we were up hella early to get ready and drive there. 



We spent a little bit of time getting ready in the hotel Danyy stayed in, doing our hair and make up and nails and getting all dolled up for a fun day out~!


This is me sporting a D.I.A. top with D.I.Y studded shorts and spotted tights. The shoes are irrelevant since we had to head back downstairs and get my heels.  Finally, we were off!


(The banner laid out across the ground)


This is the photo of my badge, Which I really like~! It's too adorable with all the nice pastel colors~!



We went to get boba. Jenny got Pineapple, I got watermelon ( go figure) and Danny's is the one back there, all white. I don't exactly remember which one it is though.


A closer view.


Cute photo of Jenny smiling <3


Since we were there the same day that the last day of Sakura-con was, we did run into a lot of cosplayers/lolitas/etc. and of course we snapped lots of photos! I fell in love with this gourd. It's so detailed and well done. And. I was a huge Gaara fan when I used to read Naruto manga and watch the anime.


These are my nails (Done quite beautifully by Jen) and they were comfortable and stylish! I love them!


There is Danyy just swirling her boba


Here was one of the cosplayers we saw. I was ridiculously uguu for their dresses and wigs. So beautiful!


We met one of the girls named Shion who so graciously dubbed me as a little sister. <3 I think she has very gorgeous shoes and the tattoo tights are way too good! I wanna own a pair of those!! Also, look at the studs on her heels. Right?! Awesome~!



The wonderfully beautiful Shion~


This was a small snap I did of the girls getting ready to preform a dance


A lolita we saw on the street and I decided to creepily ask for her photo


2 more cosplayers who looked amazing yesterday


Another one of the Kawaii models who is very pretty. 


Some of the group


2 more of the models


We saw these two show up and I was immediately like "Can we have a photo!" I love the shoes! They are to die for!

Another lolita we bumped into, Although she seemed a bit upset we stopped her for a photo (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜


And another. I actually really thought she was one of the best ones we've saw because of how well done her outfit was. especially with the shoes!


It's Saiya man. <3 I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I am a huge DBZ lover. I grew up watching this stuff with my pops for crying out loud.

The group of lolitas

Isn't he just cute!?! I remember Danyy wanted a photo of him but she ended up not feeling so well and left early, so we took the pleasure of getting photos of him so she could marvel his amazing gestures and faces. He's so photogenic. 

That was one of me on the escalator lulz



And here are my recent gets for after the event. I headed to Uwajimaya with Jenny and we picked up a few things. I bought the newest Ranzuki.



And I bought my first pair of DollyWink (I'll be doing a review on it soon)

This cute rabbit mold I got at the Daiso when we were out shopping on Saturday together



and this is my first ever D.I.A. shirt given to me by the sweet Danyy. I'm very excited to own one, It's really nice and form fitting. And motivates me to keep striving to lose weight. It's so Awesome looking! The front and back are just too much!!! <3 So beautiful. I am hoping to be able to make purchases on some soon in the near future. Thanks for reading!






5 Comments

  1. Hello yumi! new follower here, stalked this blog from your instagram ^^ Aww that's really nice I always envy any gyaru who meets up fellow gyarus lol and so many kawaii Lolita <3

    Http://misaraisu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you~! And lol I was stalking your instagram first! You're so beautiful! Thank you for following me Misa. I hope you enjoy my blog~!

      Delete
    2. I didn't get notification for this D: haha and you're welcome I love following and reading other gyaru bloggers' blogs like yours <3 Aww thank you I love how we stalk each other haha XD and I do enjoy your blog ^-^ and I just nominated you for Liebster Award check the rules here ^^ http://www.misaraisu.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  2. You were so cute in the fashion show! I thought Shion was super pretty too, and it seemed like she had a really nice personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there great blog by the way and I just nominated you for the Liebster award!!

    http://chocolatedemon-chan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete