Review : GEO Princess Mimi Almond Brown Circle Lens


Finally, Hey everyone! I'm back with a wonderfully super late review about one of my all time favorite circle lens. I have been buying these for about almost 1+ years now. I have to say they are amazing! At first, I wasn't really for purchasing them because I believed they weren't going to give me the enlargement I want nor the color. Truly, I don't much care for my brown eyes and I'd rather wear any other color of circle lens to enhance my everyday look. But these are absolute heaven. I got them from Eyecandys and I am actually pretty happy to have made the purchase.  They offer tons of circle lens at really reasonable pricing with free shipping worldwide. The only thing is they do take a while to arrive. It was about 14+ days for me.

Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

I think that out of any of my Circle lens I've -ever- owned. These are the most comfortable ones yet. They are just perfect! I usually have no problem wearing them at all. Usually, I can wear them for almost 12+ hours before even needing eye drops. Although, I was really expecting them to be painful or make my eyes hurt, it actually never happens! (Unless I get Mascara in my eye or something >>;)


Color :♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ /5

Hm. When it comes to the color I was expecting it to be a bit brighter than it is, but the fact that it's a light chocolate brown with the limbal ring isn't too bothersome. I like that they are a light brown color and when I place them in my eyes, instead of standing out, they blend in really well to create that natural look. With most of my other pairs , they didn't look as natural as I wanted so that was a big problem until I got these.





Size/Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ /5

The enlargement was actually a tiny big disappointing. I was sort of expecting them to be a bit wider but, they are 14.5 in diameter so this is actually just as good as having 15-16 mm in my opinion. If I am going for a subtle look then I have no reason to make my eyes that wide and frightening to my peers. 



Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥/ 10 

Overall, I gave these a 9/10 because they fulfilled just about everything I was looking for in a pair of circle lens for my everyday wear. I've been somewhat toning my look down a bit with this whole new attempt of using Tsubasa's DollyWink lashes. Honestly, I don't feel like it suits me because it just doesn't stand out as much as I want it to. But, these circle lens. Ah-mazing. The comfort is the thing I keep buying them most for. I just never owned a pair so delicate that perfectly laid on my eye with absolutely no irritation. I am hoping that more people do purchase these and see what I'm talking about. Well, one of the issues is with my first pair of these, they did rip because I wasn't super gentle.
Warning: These lens are MORE fragile then most. (Just saying.)



I will be doing a review on these products next~! Sorry for the long time it took me to make a post. I am really gonna stop procrastinating and work harder for this blog!   
Thanks for reading~! Chuu     


11 Comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a fantastic idea. And thank you~

      Delete
  2. OMG that's a dirty lens case! *just teasing* I actually just ordered my very 1st pair of lenses a few days ago and can't WAIT to blog about them, yours look so cute too =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw. Thank you. ;D Teasing accepted lol. I cannot wait to read about yours~

      Delete
  3. I really liked it. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours hope the same from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how natural they look!

    Www.totallybebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I saw your comment about affiliation.
    I would be really happy if we exchange our links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to! I'll drop you off my link and I'll stick yours along my blog .:D

      Delete
  6. Those contact lenses are so pretty, and natural! They look lovely on you :3

    http://bunnikisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw =D amazing lenses, they are going to be perfect for my b-day party :)

    you look amazing btw =)

    http://www.mjauki.com

    ReplyDelete