Nominated for a Liebster Blog Award~!

I think this might be my 2nd time getting tagged for one of these. I think they are tons of fun~! I have to thank lovely Pata-Chan who tagged me~! I dunno exactly, I do like doing these because it gives my readers/followers a bit more of insight about who I am.


The Super Cool Guidelines 
 So you Answer the questions that the nominator set for you. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate. Choose new blogs you love and link them in your post.  Please leave a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you, whom I've decided to nominate~!

I will now answer the questions recieved by Pata-chan~!

1. What are you wearing at the moment?
At the moment I've got on a long sleeved seafoam green button up top from Forever 21, tucked into a sparkly pencil skirt from Target, a pair of zebra striped tights from Icing and a pair of heels from Forever 21. (Dat descriptiveness)
2. Who is the first person you think of in the morning?
When I wake up, Or I guess just in the morning in general, the first person I think of is my Husband. I wonder how he's doing and if he's having an okay time at work and if it's okay to shoot him a text message because I wouldn't want to cause him any trouble at work. <3

3. Do you´ve got a fashion/style idol? If yes, who is it and why?
My idol for Fashion/Style...Hmmm. Honestly I am super inspired by Koda Kumi from the earlier years. With her fierce sense of fashion. Even now though it's a bit more subtle I just..LOVE how she dresses with the super shorts and the push up bras with nothing but vests and those things. She just is so unashamed of her body and openly flaunts it and it inspires me to one day be as comfy as she is.
4. Your favorite flower?
 The dead kind? LOL I'm just kidding! I think my favorites are peony. They smell nice and have these beautiful colors!
5. Would you rather be skinny & small boobs, or chubby & big boobs?
This question is a bit tough to answer.I'm already technically a bit chubby with big boobs. >>; I think I'd honestly rather be skinny with small boobies because they have the best bras from Victoria Secrets and everyone thinks skinny girls are prettier than some ugly chubby blasian gurl. *sobsob*
6. Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were a boy?
Believe it or not but I've thought of what I'd be like as a guy like... a billion times. So. Here's my very thoughtful answer. I'd be named Tim, and I'd probably have a super visual kei or gyaru-o style going on with stylish hair and gorgeously expensive outfits. Bunches of watches and hats to wear. Omfg. And I'd love to have a gyaru girlfriend because we would both be super stylish together. <3 and be envied.
7. You are at Starbucks. What do you order?
I'd order a Banana frappachino. Ohhh those things are to die for! Or even the Caramel ribbon crunch one.
8. Your favorite song at the moment?
Merry Christmas Mr. Larence-FYI by Utada Hikaru. It's just...ooohhhhh yes. Sounds so hot. The innuedo of sex desu desu.
9. Would you read my blog? LOL
MY nig, I already read it :3 
10. Long nails or short nails?
Depends! How long are we talking? I can dig long nails as long as I can cope with them getting in the way or something like that while I'm typing, putting on make up or anything like that.
11. Will you regret it on day, that you spent a lot of your lifetime at the computer, e.p. answering stupid questions from people you dont even know in real life like now? :P
Nope! I think this is cool, because It lets us get to know each other. Like..  Idk how to explain it. But it helps me get insight on you and you on me. :D

Sooo now that I'm done...~!


And your questions are :

1. What made you get into your style?

2. How far along in your life can you see yourself still doing this?

3. What is your dream job, and are you doing it right now?

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where and why?

5. What's your favorite thing to get from Starbucks or any coffee shop?

6. What's your favorite sweet?

7. Dream hair color is what?

8. If you had 3 things in this world you can't live without, what would they be?

9. How would you react if you could meet one of your fashion idols/

10. Would you ever pursue a modeling career with any of the Japanese Gyaru magazines?



3 Comments

  1. LOL number nine XD And the awkward moment when thought I was following you already But I guess I didn't ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Okii~ now I get to follow you and we get to Mega buddy time!! Number nine is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really interesting post sweetie!
    Now I´m following you in GFC I hope your follow me abck!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete