Review : Dollywink False Lashes No.14 and No.1

Hello everyone! Today I don't have much to post on other than that summer is coming and I am currently working on losing weight once again. I mean, who doesn't wanna look gorgeous in their bikini this year right? .I remember How I looked last year and I am honestly irritated with my body. I didn't find myself so attractive so hopefully with more working out I Can do my best to have that hot dazzling summer bod ~ Also. I wonder what kinda of bikini I should get. I bought wonder woman one but ended up leaving it behind with my mum. Either I'll get her to ship some things here or I'll go to a nearby place to pick up a new one.  

Anywayyy! Let's move on to what we're really here for!



Today I will finally be reviewing the Dollywink products I purchased a while back. Dollywink False Lashes No.14  Natural Cute and No. 1 Dolly Sweet. As I'm sure most followers know along with a good handful of my friends. I'm not a *huge* Tsubasa fan. I admire her style and all but it honestly doesn't seem to fit my face. Like I'm too ugly for the lashes and make up. *sobbing*

I do have to say I really love these bottoms though. They have this adorable natural look yet in the same they really enhance your look. How they can be applied so subtly and then just stick is too beautiful for words. I can't really say they fit my style much though. I do try to stick with Gyaru Kei looks as of the longest but I have been wearing these for a subtle yet sweet Gyaru look at school. 

Overview
Brand : Dollywink
Design: No.14 Natural Cute
Price : $18 (Bought in Uwajimaya)



Packaging
I'm not super fond of the new packaging, I preferred the older one simply because this one is overly bulky for only 2 pairs of lashes. It's hard to stick in my make up bag at all so I usually put them in a smaller case I own if I don't already have them on. I do like the very pastel colors though.  They are still semi-nice looking.


Design
The design is very nice for both the top and bottoms. Although honestly I feel like the top lashes aren't making my eyes pop in the sense I'd like them to, the bottom definitely enhances and creates that wide effect with circle lens added in the mix so that's a pretty good thing.

Quality
The quality... Ahhh~! This is probably what makes them so worth the amount of money you pay for them (In my opinion.)
I believe they are very put together, handmade so of course they are going to be of pretty high quality, at least high enough that replication will be difficult to find in this way. They have that soft human eyelash texture yet they are fake, so I believe. I love how soft they are and that the bands are so flexible because it doesn't feel discomforting to wear. I usually put them and then I forget I even have them on unless someone points out that they are falling or something like that. 













5 Comments

  1. Ooooo nice! lol i love how your buns look ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owhh I love it! Wants dolly wink products too >.<


    how about following each other?

    greets, lenie
    strawberrysweetprincess.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dolly Wink! The lashes last for such a long time~ Super good quality and totally worth the money! xD I think they look really cute on you~ They suit your face just fine! ^^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love no. 1 :D I haven't tried no. 14 though but no. 13 is my fav lower lashes ^^ you look really pretty and love your eyes Yumi <3

    ReplyDelete