Warped Tour 2013

Hello my fruit loop readers; Today, I will be announcing something mega awesome.
I finally went to my first giant concert, well. My first Warped Tour and it was amazing! Hah!
I got to see one of my favorite bands, Sleeping With Sirens, And be in a mosh pit, which was really frightening. But all in all, I enjoyed myself a lot and I was glad to get the chance for such an experience.



























All in all, I had a damn blast. And I really wanna go to another one whenever I get the chance!

8 Comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time, wish you posted more pictures! ^__^

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lot of fun http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/interview-with-whatiwear.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had fun at warped tour!
    you were very close to the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! Sleeping with Sirens! You're so lucky.

    lovely blog<3

    thepanpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete