It's Been A Magnificently Long Month

Heeeellllllooooooo there everyone! I've been super duper busy but I hope you like the layout. I made something kinda simple to uphold me until I have more free time on my hands! I have only a few months until graduation finally happens. Even though I'm not in school I've been working at my new job. I must say I love it. It just feels really superb to be making my own money and being able to buy new things. I recently purchased some Diamond Lash items that have arrived so they will be my next blog post. I think this post might be more personal than the most of mines. I mean, I do want to blog about my make up and my gets yet at the same time I do want to be able to talk about my own feels and junk. If you don't wanna read, you may skip forward. 

It's been a busy month so far I totally have slacked off with my blog like I seem to do every so often omfg I'm so boring kill me.
All I've been doing other than working is taking care of my pets constantly and it's felt like I have no time for me! I love this job as mentioned but at the same time I want more -me- time. To do make up and dress up and what nots. I am sure it's gonna happen pretty soon though, being free and all. This whole past few months has been a tiny bit depressing and full of just bs. But hey, That's life. I lost a few things but I gained so much more and I'm grateful for that. I gained 4 wonderfully loving friends, an opportunity to move to a place I really want to be, and all that jazz. I guess this is a pretty short personal note. Anyway, I'll be posting a Review on my Diamond Lash things so do stick in for that. <3


0 Comments