Split Hair






Hey everyone! It's been a superbly long time since I've posted. I took a hiatus to help me catch up with college work and just work things out with myself too. I want to thank everyone who follows me and reads my blog. I know I'm not all that interesting but it means so much to me to have people who seem to like reading the silly stuff I post about if it usually isn't my love of make up and fashion. Anyway, here's some recent photos of the way I'd bleached my hair a few weeks ago.



That's right. I finally have split hair. I've always wanted to try the trend out and I really fell in love with it! 







Sadly, I did re-color all of my hair to a soft strawberry blonde color. I just felt that it would be more professional and I could possibly get a job easier this way. I do promise that I will definitely take up the Split hair again in the near future!


That's all for now, folks. I should have a new video/post up within the next few days. I'll be doing a few reviews of my favorite make up brands soon. Thanks for reading, everyone!



3 Comments

  1. Hello!! I am starting to start a gyaru circle in Washington that is active!! If you still follow the subculture please email me at: kit_cat_bar@live.com

    (Im using my fiances gmail because I have hotmail hahaha)

    Thanks,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I am starting to start a gyaru circle in Washington that is active!! If you still follow the subculture please email me at: kit_cat_bar@live.com

    (Im using my fiances gmail because I have hotmail hahaha)

    Thanks,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your complexion and makeup looks great! I'd love to read what makeup reviews you're doing~

    ReplyDelete